Monday 4 April 2011

My Office

I love making things but it has always been a case of me making something as the mood took me or if I wanted to make a gift for someone, so really just one off things.  Recently I have made some hair clips and broaches which have been admired when either I or my daughters have worn them and this combined with the love of making them has lead me to thinking about trying to make a go of selling them.  I have never done this so I'm not completely sure what I'm getting myself into but as I read the other day, 


surely it's better to have a life of "oh wells" than "what ifs"

Whatever I get up to I plan to share it here...warts 'n' all!  


So let's start with my office.....I'd love to be able to show you around my office space at this point, maybe point out a few key features, some natty storage system, a lovely ideas board, something like this....



or this....





or even this cute as a button craft TARDIS of a cupboard....





but I'm still at a more primitive stage, let me introduce my office.....





I did say it was primitive!  The polka dot wallet file holds everything I need so far, purple butterfly ideas note book, a white envelope containing my patterns and templates, a pencil case and some sheets of A4 paper with colour ideas and samples of felt from the lovely http://www.paper-and-string.co.uk/index.htm 


The potted plant isn't strictly necessary but the glass of red wine certainly is! 


I'll share some bits and bobs from inside my ideas book soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...