Friday 8 July 2011

The Lakes

Obviously I wrote this post before changing the header on my blog.  Until recently I had been using the second photo below as my blog header until having a re-think and re-design.  I wanted the blog header to have a bit more relevance to the content of this blog....yes I've been reading some on-line blog tips!!  I'm going to up my blogging game in 2012!
Lisa x 04/03/2012

In case I haven't said before, the photo at the top of this blog is one I took last summer of Lake Windermere looking at Watershead.  We'd been on a boat trip and the weather had been changing from glorious sunshine to torrential rain hence creating these stunning colours.  We have spent a lot of time in the Lakes ( in particular in and around Ambleside) at different times in the year and the Lake always provides plenty of good photography opportunities.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...