Saturday 14 July 2012

Our second house

Miss E and I decided that in between the rain showers we were going to give the wendy house a clean out.  I forgot to take the before photos, mainly because Miss E was so fast off the ball that by the time I'd made it out into the garden she already had most of the house contents out on the lawn and was waving her sweeping brush at me.
The house is set up as a cafe but it was really like a beach cafe in there.  Sand all over the floor after a few too many spilt sand cakes and pies which hadn't got as far as the oven.

I made the curtains out of an old pair of curtains which hung by the back door when we first moved into our house.

This cooker has made many a happy cafe meal combining the delights of plastic fruit and veg with crunchy sand from the sandpit...I know you're tempted to visit now!

An extensive menu and a telephone for phone orders....obviously!

A window seat anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...