Thursday 22 November 2012

Winter 2012 Collection - My little sweetie

My little sweetie hair bobbles come in pairs and are perfect to tiny pigtails.  They are softly stuffed making them very comfortable to wear as I'm reliably informed by Miss E. 
I sell these for £3.


Baby Pink
Raspberry

Pistachio
White

Cornflower
Back view

My little  sweetie Miss E being my model...obviously bribed to stand still with some real sweeties!!

Miss E couldn't resist doing Incy Wincy Spider....why wouldn't you?!

The colours of the sweetie hair bobbles aren't the clearest so I've added this photos which captures the true colours; starting from the flower shape on the left and going clockwise we have cornflower, white, pistachio, raspberry, charcoal and baby pink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...