Monday 7 October 2013

Summer Fair

I know, I know...how on earth can I be publishing a post titled Summer Fair in October?  As I explained in the my previous post, I'm playing catch up now the more indoorsy (made up word I know!)  weather has arrived.  Anyway, sometimes in life it feels like time is running away with us doesn't it?.....well not here my friends.  No here it is actually the end of June....approximately 3 months ago so in essence we could say that we are all 3 months younger than we actually are today...happy thoughts!!

Here are a few snaps of my Summer 2013 Range stall...













Me in the background just adding a few last minute price tags before the doors opened.

My special helper Miss E modelling a lemon yellow felt flower hair clip....such loyalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...