Thursday 18 December 2014

Croft School Christmas Fair

Well Croft is a lovely new school, smallish but growing and boy do they know how to put on a Christmas Fair!  The hall is a gorgeous, light and airy venue.



It was such a fabulous event with so many different independent stalls, Father Christmas, lucky dips, Christmas themed quizzes, Chrsitmas skittles, an amazing Children's Craft Zone and such an array of delicious foods; cakes, hot dogs, soup and onion bhajis, chickpea curry....yes I did sample most of them...it would have been rude not to and quite frankly I didn't have the willpower to resist...very yummy!


I was ably assisted for the day by Miss M and what's more, we won a prize on the raffle...yay!



Thank you for inviting me, I had a ball x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...