Sunday 21 October 2012

This may not look much at the moment but it is the product of a couple of hours of cutting out using templates that I've made.  It's a long process as I insist on cutting everything by hand rather than using die cut pieces meaning each piece is unique.  These pieces are all waiting to be transformed into a variety of hair clips, hair bobbles and corsages for Winter 2012.


I love seeing a pile of cut outs like this all waiting to be sewn and transformed.


This blue is a new colour called "Corn Flower" and is totally gorgeous and I can't wait to see it made up.  I adore the charcoal grey as well.....and the raspberry, pistachio, baby pink and white for that matter.



Yes I am powered by tea...a cup of Earl Grey please!


I feel something Christmassy coming on as well....watch this space!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...