Friday 21 September 2012

Christmas Fabric

I'm not really one of those people who start to get ready for Christmas at the end of the summer holidays but I did think if I was going to add a few Christmassy items into my Winter 2012 Collection then I'd better get a wriggle on and get myself some of those lovely Christmas themed fabrics....and boy are there a lot to chose from!!   After lots of on-line browsing I came back to an old favourite, Fabric Rehab and bought these...
The red spotty fabric in the background is one of my seat covers but it works really well with the gorgeous fabrics.

All are from Fabric Rehab and I have a lovely fat quarter of each

Green spots....

...red and white chevrons....

....and Christmas robins

How cute are these robins?

I just now need to finalise exactly how I'm using these pieces


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...