Monday 17 September 2012

Super Hero

A little friend of mine....who is two years old....has just become a big brother and I remembered stumbling across this sign ages ago and filing it away for future use....
http://littlenannygoat.blogspot.co.uk/
It's just perfect and so I thought I'd see if I could make some sort of super hero mask for him.
Two colour reversible super hero mask and cuffs





Which super hero will you be?


...the mellow yellow, cool and relaxed super hero...




...or the fiery, red devil super hero


OK....so I'm now singing Bonnie Tyler style...."I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the niii-iiight, He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast, And he's gotta be fresh from the fight"....maybe time to stop now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...